Hopefully that was easy to understand and you now have a good idea of what you want, if not let us know!
We’ll need all of these things before we even start working on your website.
- The Why. What do you want your website to do? And what do you want to get out of your website?
- Vector Logo or a High quality PNG logo (if you have a logo)
- Pictures of your Staff (High quality)
- Bio’s of your staff (simple is better)
- High Quality pictures of your business or related in field
- List of services you provide and your featured ones
- Contact information; Phone, Address, Email
- Your Social media links
- Your Registrar Information (Domain) or access to your name servers
- Any other content you want on your site.
Your registrar is the company you bought your domain from. Example is ‘namecheap‘ or ‘godaddy‘. Once the website is ready to launch this information will be used to make your site live. It is HIGHLY recommended you own your own domain.
Once we have this information we’ll begin to work on your site. Then after we’ve made a rough draft we’ll send you a link and work on changing the site to what fits your business. It usually takes us about a week to build a site from the time we actually start working on it. Longer depending on how many revisions it takes.
Of course, feed back is always welcome. What do you think of this site? What information would you like to know?
We look forward to making your site. We hope to make it a work of art many people can enjoy.