Hopefully that was easy to understand and you now have a good idea of what you want, if not let us know!
We’ll need to go over all of these things before we even start working on your website.
- The Why. What do you want your website to do? And what do you want to get out of your website?
- Vector Logo or a very High quality PNG logo (If you have a logo).
- High quality pictures of your business, staff or products.
- Features of your business and content for everything you want on the site.
- Customer contact information; Phone, Address, Email. Which of those are most important to your business.
- Your Social media links.
- Your Registrar Information (Domain) or access to your name servers.
- Any other content you want on your site.
Your registrar is the company you bought your domain from. Example is ‘namecheap‘ or ‘godaddy‘. Once the website is ready to launch, this information will be used to make your site live. It is HIGHLY recommended you own your own domain.
Once we have this information, we can begin to work on your site. Then, after we’ve made a rough draft, we’ll send you a link and work on changing the site to what fits your business. It usually takes us about a week to build a site from the time we actually start working on it. Longer, depending on how many revisions it takes.
Of course, feed back is always welcome. What do you think of this site? What information would you like to know?
We look forward to making your site. We hope to make it a calculated investment that benefits you and the people that visit.